High performing dental staff members can be the difference between getting by and being successful. But underperforming, disinterested, or unhappy staff members can mean bankruptcy. One practice we provided consultation services to faced a lawsuit from an unhappy former employee over overtime discrepancies that could have destroyed the business. Such a lawsuit could have been avoided with strong hiring systems and sticking to All-Star hiring standards.
The good news is that by hiring a dental All-Star, you can generate exponential results. Here is how it works (assume a $30k salary):
- Poor employee = negative 7 multiplier (they could cost you $210,000 in training, lost production, and potential lawsuits)
- Average employee = 1-2 multiplier (they typically cause you to break-even; maybe you make a little on them)
- Dental All-Star = 10+ multiplier (they make you a ton of money!! $300K+)
Dental All-Stars help you close more cases, bigger cases, and make your professional life easier and more enjoyable.
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Mindset Secrets of an All-Star Hygienist with Rachel Wall - June 17, 2018
- Make your Dental Practice the Talk of the Town with Dr. Clyde Maxwell - June 11, 2018
- Checking Employee References with Larry Guzzardo and Robyn Reis - June 4, 2018