One can discover that while you think your personal finances are in fine shape, the reality is different. Join us for this study club to explore issues surrounding personal financial success.
In this podcast, we cover:
- How to know if you are “personally” profitable
- What are Key Performance Indicators for personal wealth?
- What is the right savings/investment strategy for me?
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Dental Online Training Decision Making: To Buy or Not To Buy - May 25, 2019
- Dental Scheduling Training: Three Efficient Steps - May 20, 2019
- Using Photography to Increase Treatment Acceptance - December 17, 2018