Whether you’re just about to start your dental practice or looking to take your current practice to the next level, it all starts with building a good team.
In dental school, you learned how to fill a cavity and spent thousands of hours studying dentistry… but I’m guessing you didn’t have to take a course on how to build a great team.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in this Jonathan Van Horn podcast episode:
- Why building a team is so important, and the 2-3 things it takes to succeed.
- The importance of “coaching” and why you need to make it a priority.
- Alex’s “Business Growth Formula” and how you can apply it to your practice.
- Why not investing in employee training now, can actually cost you thousands of dollars down the road.
Learn more about the All-Star Dental Academy dental office training program by calling (844) 631.7575, or sign up for a no-cost training webinar – “Dental Practice Excellence: 3 Steps to an All-Star practice.” We explore how incremental improvements in three key areas of the practice (phone conversion, reducing broken appointments, and team performance) add up to massive change in your success.
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Using Photography to Increase Treatment Acceptance - December 17, 2018
- Dental Preblocking with Larry Guzzardo - October 30, 2018
- Dental Teamwork with Dr. Todd Snyder - October 2, 2018