Success in every part of the patient experience depends on our ability to create a meaningful connection with the folks we are treating. From answering the phones, explaining findings of an exam, case acceptance, and making financial arrangements, we depend on verbal communication to relay critical information.
But when you are unsure of the best way to speak with your patients, it can create barriers to success.
To watch the entire study club (All-Star students only): https://students.allstardentalacademy.com/study-clubs/success-with-verbiage/
In this Study Club on Case Acceptance Verbiage…
- How to address common questions and overcome objections to increase case acceptance
- Taking the stress out of talking to patients about treatment
- Presenting treatment with the highest of integrity
- Never feel like a salesman when presenting treatment
- Asking better questions to receive better answers
How to increase Case Acceptance?
So much focus is on case acceptance. What if you could increase case acceptance without ever “selling”?
We’ve launched our latest online training event, “All-Star Case Acceptance – Getting Patients to Say YES Without Hype, Pressure, or Sales.” We unveil the service-based approach to case acceptance.
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Case Acceptance Black Hole: Where Your Dental Dollars Disappear - September 4, 2019
- Dental Case Acceptance: 5 Steps to Increase Treatment Acceptance - August 25, 2019
- Getting Past “No” – Case Acceptance Objections - August 21, 2019