Success in every part of the patient experience depends on our ability to create a meaningful connection with the folks we are treating. From answering the phones, explaining findings of an exam, case acceptance, and making financial arrangements, we depend on verbal communication to relay critical information.
But when you are unsure of the best way to speak with your patients, it can create barriers to success.
To watch the entire study club (All-Star students only): https://students.allstardentalacademy.com/study-clubs/success-with-verbiage/
We discussed in this study club on Case Acceptance Verbiage…
- How to address common questions and overcome objections to increase case acceptance
- Taking the stress out of talking to patients about treatment
- Presenting treatment with the highest of integrity
- Never feel like a salesman when presenting treatment
- Asking better questions to receive better answers
How to increase Case Acceptance?
So much focus is on case acceptance. What if you could increase case acceptance without ever “selling”? Learn the benefits of focusing on three areas of your practice: phone conversion, eliminating broken appointments, and creating an all-star team will dramatically impact your practice’s success.
For more details on our programs, please register for our free educational webinar Dental Practice Excellence: 3 Steps to an All-Star Practice, or call our office at (844) 631.7575
Some recent notes from All-Star clients
“I have nothing but praise for the program and the All-Star team. Due to their training, we have been able to more than DOUBLE our new patients. Training my team with top-notch phone skills has definitely been a great investment! Thanks, All-Star!”
– Dr. Rick Rios
“We are all progressing well through the online training. All-Star customer service has definitely become the culture of the office….. And IT WORKS! The five-star reviews are rolling in and the phones are ringing off the hook!”
– Dr. Jennifer Wayer, DMD
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Mindset Secrets of an All-Star Hygienist with Rachel Wall - June 17, 2018
- Make your Dental Practice the Talk of the Town with Dr. Clyde Maxwell - June 11, 2018
- Checking Employee References with Larry Guzzardo and Robyn Reis - June 4, 2018