Real-World MBA Training
Brent S. Lew, D.D.S.
Garden Grove, California
“I said to myself, I’ve got to do it. Instead of going back to school to get my MBA, I realized that this was perfectly set up for dentists. This program will ultimately help the practice succeed!”
Dr. Lew was very skeptical of all the email advertisements he received from other companies. He knew he was not business savvy and wanted a continuing education program that would allow himself and his staff to run a better practice. He wanted to learn how to run his business more effectively with better managerial skills to be an improved boss without returning to school for an MBA.
- Dr. Lew decided to purchase All-Star Dental Academy with the All-Star Dental MBA Program.
- He was able to get real-world MBA training without having to go back to school.
- He reported getting 95% additional value from the webinar and Study Club sessions to go along
with MBA training.
- When comparing other vendors, Dr. Lew reported All-Star has the best in customer service right up there with his lab, but without long phone waits for assistance.
- Dr. Lew reported the key attributes from All-Star are
comfort, friendliness, and feeling a part of a team.
- Dr. Lew found an improvement in his own mindset and focus towards a balanced life.
“I said to myself, I’ve got to do it. Instead of going back to school to get my MBA, I realized that this was perfectly set up for dentists. Working with Alex is not like a guru talking down to you. We are on the same level. All-Star continues to add content to the program. I feel part of the All-Star team. Your presentation is so down to earth, it’s not a lecture. When I get a phone call with All-Star it’s very one on one. You explain in a simple manner, so we can truly believe in its value. The best part about it is even if we do have downtime, I have something available for the team to do to improve. They feel like they are growing and just not in a stagnant position. All-Star helps me incorporate systems into my practice. It provides my staff the skills to be patient-centric and the skills to communicate properly. Because of this, our patient’s concerns are addressed and their options understood. All-Star helps so we can all work together with transparency while providing the best patient experience possible.”