Dr. Lorne Lavine is the CEO and Founder of The Digital Dentist, a company that focuses on the technology needs of dental practices. Dr. Lavine writes for many dental publications, lectures internationally, and has worked with over 2,000 dental offices. He helps practices make informed decisions about hardware, software, data backup, disaster recovery, HIPAA compliance, and network monitoring.
In this podcast, Dr. Lavine discusses Dental Data Security:
- The most common mistakes dental practices make
- How practices should protect their data
- How data is at risk
- Firewalls and encryption standards
- HIPAA guidelines
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Radical Branding with Michael DiFrisco - July 15, 2018
- Maximum Energy: Fortify Your Day and Your Practice with Dr. Uche Odiatu - July 9, 2018
- Benchmarks of Personal Financial Success with Larry Guzzardo - July 2, 2018