Without letting potential patients know that you exist, even the best clinicians will find themselves engaged in thumb-twiddling. We took a quick look at some of the dental internet marketing basics.
Watch All-Star Dental Academy’s Head Instructor Larry Guzzardo and special Marketing Master guests Adam Zilko from Firegang Marketing and Xaña Winans of Golden Proportions Marketing. Take advantage of these experts to grow your marketing knowledge!Click Here To Watch Entire Study Club
We Covered Dental Internet Marketing Basics:
- What dental Internet marketing IS
- What kind of marketing works
- Understanding Patient expectations
- How Patients demand a seamless experience – from advertising to treatment
- How marketing is the place where the Practice/Patient relationship begins
- How to develop a website
- The right way to getting found by New Patients online
- How to differentiate and convert
- How training with All-Star Dental Academy allow you to get the best return on your marketing investment
About Our Special Guests:
Adam Zilko: Co-Owner and Co-Founder of Firegang Dental Marketing. With extensive knowledge of the local search landscape, Adam provides a cutting-edge, competitive, and highly-effective approach to dominating local online markets.
Xaña Winans: GPM’s President and go-to strategist for large group and multi-location practice clients. She lectures nationally, educating dentists on the ins and outs of successful dental marketing.
About All-Star Dental Academy:
All-Star Dental Academy is dentistry’s most comprehensive phone & scheduling training program. All-Star Dental Academy is online training and certification for dental practices, utilizing phone service skills and productive scheduling to increase profitability and enhance the patient experience. All-Star Dental Academy is not static. It is always evolving and growing. The program is composed of the best instructors, experts, and contributors in dentistry. It’s all about you – the dentist and the team member.
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Using Photography to Increase Treatment Acceptance - December 17, 2018
- Dental Preblocking with Larry Guzzardo - October 30, 2018
- Dental Teamwork with Dr. Todd Snyder - October 2, 2018