We will continue exploring the “nuts and bolts” of marketing and layout just what the typical practice can hope to accomplish on their own – and how to expand on that effort if needed.
- Eliminate confusion about what marketing method will work best for you
- Specific marketing steps to attract high-quality comprehensive care patients
- Learn how to enhance your online reputation
- Discover the best use of your marketing dollars
Alex Nottingham, J.D., M.B.A. – CEO & Founder (All-Star Dental Academy). Alex is an international speaker, attorney, and best selling author. He has made it his mission to help dentists create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them.
Larry Guzzardo – Head Instructor – Larry is All-Star Dental Academy’s head instructor and a veteran practice management consultant and international speaker. His focus is on offering practical, common sense solutions to improve dental practice productivity. He is also a faculty member at the Dawson Academy.
Eric Vickery – All-Star Mastery Coach – Eric has coached over 250 dental offices and presented to thousands on case acceptance since 2001. His focus is on efficiency and productivity. Eric uses his Coaching Results Tracker with all clients to improve the numbers and self-fund within 90 days. He is an expert on verbal skills and the DISC personality profile. He has a passion for stopping cancellations, handling patient objections, and asking patients for referrals.
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Radical Branding with Michael DiFrisco - July 15, 2018
- Maximum Energy: Fortify Your Day and Your Practice with Dr. Uche Odiatu - July 9, 2018
- Benchmarks of Personal Financial Success with Larry Guzzardo - July 2, 2018