A critical part of dental practice is effective time management for the doc and efficient management of the schedule. Preblocking – setting aside “blocks” of time in the day for specific types of procedures – is somewhat controversial, but it is simply a tool that practices can use to make the most out of each day.
We will discuss:
- The benefits of pre-blocking
- Different approaches to pre-blocking
- How to implement a new scheduling system without losing your mind
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Dental Preblocking with Larry Guzzardo - October 30, 2018
- Dental Teamwork with Dr. Todd Snyder - October 2, 2018
- Dental Office Customer Service with Larry Guzzardo - August 24, 2018