Dentists typically don’t have good protocols in place for the practice to run efficiently in order to encourage dental teamwork.
The most important aspect of any dental business is the team! If your team has not been trained to optimally handle all aspects of the business and interactions with clients on any topic then you are not prepared. Good marketing, customer service, and a well-trained team are the keys to a successful practice. When a patient calls or comes in for an appointment you want to know your team will have the absolute perfect choreographed performance to work efficiently and flawlessly to get the patient handled and back out the door… PITStop Perfection, it’s all in the team training.
- Time management
- Roadblocks to better performance
- Rubber to the road implementation
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Dental Online Training Decision Making: To Buy or Not To Buy - May 25, 2019
- Dental Scheduling Training: Three Efficient Steps - May 20, 2019
- Using Photography to Increase Treatment Acceptance - December 17, 2018