In this podcast, we discussed:
- An overview of The All-Star GREAT Call Process
- Why the entire team should master phone skills
- Why scripts and sales don’t work
- The importance of rapport
Heather is a former retail sales specialist and department trainer for Bloomingdale’s, where she had a million dollar clientele. She also took that luxury retail mentality and brought it into the dental world, where she leveraged her training and was able to make an extra million dollars for her dental office in less than 18 months. With over 16 years of retail sales & management experience, 7+ years as a phone skills coach & trainer, and thousands of hours in perfecting the art of rapport with dental patients, Heather helps improve dental practices’ profitability through phone skills success, promoting patient experience, and implementation of systems.
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Using Photography to Increase Treatment Acceptance - December 17, 2018
- Dental Preblocking with Larry Guzzardo - October 30, 2018
- Dental Teamwork with Dr. Todd Snyder - October 2, 2018