In this podcast, Larry Guzzardo shares his production killers:
- Why dental scheduling is so important
- What production killers are
- The top 2 scheduling production killers
- The impact production killers have
Larry Guzzardo is a dental consultant with over 24 years of experience specializing in business systems, leadership, and most importantly productive scheduling. Larry is an accomplished speaker, published author, and instructor at the prestigious Dawson Academy and All-Star Dental Academy.
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Mindset Secrets of an All-Star Hygienist with Rachel Wall - June 17, 2018
- Make your Dental Practice the Talk of the Town with Dr. Clyde Maxwell - June 11, 2018
- Checking Employee References with Larry Guzzardo and Robyn Reis - June 4, 2018