In this podcast, Larry Guzzardo shares his production killers:
- Why dental scheduling is so important
- What production killers are
- The top 2 scheduling production killers
- The impact production killers have
Larry Guzzardo is a dental consultant with over 24 years of experience specializing in business systems, leadership, and most importantly productive scheduling. Larry is an accomplished speaker, published author, and instructor at the prestigious Dawson Academy and All-Star Dental Academy.
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Dental Office Customer Service with Larry Guzzardo - August 24, 2018
- Radical Branding with Michael DiFrisco - July 15, 2018
- Maximum Energy: Fortify Your Day and Your Practice with Dr. Uche Odiatu - July 9, 2018