Is your hygiene team the backbone of your practice or the weakest link? Whatever your answer, there’s room for improvement and growth in every hygiene department. As one of the most overlooked and most important parts of your practice success, your hygiene team needs positive leadership, systems and accountability to reach their full potential and deliver a strong return for patients, the providers themselves and your practice.
In this podcast, we begin our discussion on the following:
- Discover where there’s room for growth and improvement in the following areas of your hygiene team:
- Schedule-learn 4 critical factors in keeping your hygiene schedule full and productive while reducing stress for your hygienists and business team
- Perio Awareness –determine if your current perio protocol is truly addressing the current periodontal disease in your patient base
- Restorative Co-Diagnosis – discover 3 easy, actionable leadership principles you MUST implement to dramatically increase treatment enrolled in hygiene
- Uncover specific ways to invest in your hygiene department that will create a strong return for your patients, your providers and your practice
About our Expert:
Rachel Wall is the founder of Inspired Hygiene, where she and her team provide coaching, workshops, and other products to help dentists in their pursuit of hygiene department profits. Rachel also serves the dental community as a consultant and speaker. In addition to private coaching Rachel draws from her 20-plus years of experience as a hygienist and practice administrator to deliver focused clinical articles and speaking programs. Rachel has written for, and been featured in, numerous industry journals including Dentistry Today, Progressive Dentist, RDH, and Hygienetown. She recently received the 2012 Dental Excellence Award from DrBicuspid.com for “Most Effective Dental Hygienist Educator”.
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Dental Online Training Decision Making: To Buy or Not To Buy - May 25, 2019
- Dental Scheduling Training: Three Efficient Steps - May 20, 2019
- Using Photography to Increase Treatment Acceptance - December 17, 2018