Place an ad, read a resume, hire someone….how hard can it be? It’s not hard as long as you never make a mistake, never hire the wrong person, never have problems and never have turnover. Learn the latest foundational do’s and don’ts in recruiting that will support hiring the right person the first time. Your nerves and stress level will thank you.
In this webinar, we discussed:
- How to solicit the right applicants with your advertisements
- Effective ways to increase the applicant pool
- About job applications: how to use them, why they’re valuable
- How to pre-screen to weed out the bad from the good
Tim Twigg is the President of Bent Ericksen & Associates, which has been the leading authority in human resources and personnel management in the healthcare industry, helping dentists successfully deal with the ever-changing and complex labor laws. Tim brings over 30 years of practice management and business consulting experience and knowledge specifically in the healthcare field. Tim’s expertise extends to leadership and business development, strategic planning and marketing, and communication skills. He has presented seminars nationally on practice management, human resources, and employment compliance.
A replay of the entire program is posted in the All-Star Dental Academy Student Center for All-Star student members. For more information about All-Star, please reach out to us to learn more.
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Dental Preblocking with Larry Guzzardo - October 30, 2018
- Dental Teamwork with Dr. Todd Snyder - October 2, 2018
- Dental Office Customer Service with Larry Guzzardo - August 24, 2018