One of the critical steps in the hiring process is gathering and checking references. In this Podcast, we will dive into the best practices surrounding references.
In the podcast, we address:
- Asking for references
- What questions you can and can not ask
- What to do with what you learn from references
- What to do with (negative) information from a reference that the candidate didn’t mention
- Who makes an excellent reference source?
- What do you do if a reference will not answer your questions?
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Mindset Secrets of an All-Star Hygienist with Rachel Wall - June 17, 2018
- Make your Dental Practice the Talk of the Town with Dr. Clyde Maxwell - June 11, 2018
- Checking Employee References with Larry Guzzardo and Robyn Reis - June 4, 2018