One of the critical steps in the hiring process is gathering and checking references. In this Podcast, we will dive into the best practices surrounding references.
In the podcast, we address:
- Asking for references
- What questions you can and can not ask
- What to do with what you learn from references
- What to do with (negative) information from a reference that the candidate didn’t mention
- Who makes an excellent reference source?
- What do you do if a reference will not answer your questions?
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Dental Online Training Decision Making: To Buy or Not To Buy - May 25, 2019
- Dental Scheduling Training: Three Efficient Steps - May 20, 2019
- Using Photography to Increase Treatment Acceptance - December 17, 2018