About Dental Coaching
Let’s face it, implementing change with dental teams is not an easy task. Whether you are too busy to train your team, or just not fond of the task, using a coach will help the training “stick” and allow your team to develop master-level customer service skills and organization in the fastest way possible. Dental coaching brings specialized knowledge to your business, a unique perspective, and helps to spot “gaps” that you may not be seeing.
Dental Coaching – Did you know?
• Research by BBI International showed that 75% of Fortune 500 CEO’s state coaching as one of their top three factors of success
• A study by Fortune Magazine found that a: “…conservative estimate of monetary payoff from coaching… returns SIX TIMES what the coaching cost their companies.”
Self-Funding Dental Coaching
All of our All-Star Dental Academy coaches are self-funding coaches, meaning they are trained to implement straightforward strategies that grow the practice within 90 days, so all your coaching fees are paid for. There is no stress about continued growth!
The foundation of our self-funding approach is installing a few of our 12 “money ball” tactics into your practice every quarter. A “money-ball” is a process that makes quick money without major changes. It boosts confidence of the doctor and team, self-funds coaching, and takes the pressure off, so focus can shift to more long-term growth strategies.
Some of our most popular money balls are improvements to your phone conversion ($5,000+ per month returns) and broken appointments ($2,000+ per month returns).
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH THE MASTERY COACHING PACKAGE:
- 1 Full Day “JumpStart” On-Site Training focused on implementation and improving phone conversion strategies
- 6 Months of Virtual Dental Coaching where we reinforce the JumpStart onsite by coaching team and/or doctor with support around call grades, ensuring self-funding tactics are successful and maintaining vision and training culture
- Project Management to keep the team focused on tasks and goals with additional contact with coach
- All-Star Dental Academy Online Training System. Click here for contents of the system.
- 2 Call Grades Per Month to ensure application of training where
coachprovides 1-on-1 feedback
- Coaching call prior to on-site to prepare for an amazing and productive visit
- FREE Call Recording for the duration of the coaching agreement to ensure you are getting the feedback you deserve
- Continuing Education (CE) Credits are provided for
- Training summary report following on-site with actions steps and detailed evaluation
- Free coach travel for JumpStart, which covers flight, hotel, cars, and food up to $1,000 when
trainercomes to your office
- All-Star Dental MBA Course where you learn practical MBA level skills, like leadership, management, strategic planning, and more without having to get an MBA. Over 30 hours of training taught by All-Star CEO Alex Nottingham JD, MBA. ($3,000 program included)