One of the critical steps in the hiring process is gathering and checking references. In this Podcast, we will dive into the best practices surrounding references.
In the podcast, we address:
- Asking for references
- What questions you can and can not ask
- What to do with what you learn from references
- What to do with (negative) information from a reference that the candidate didn’t mention
- Who makes an excellent reference source?
- What do you do if a reference will not answer your questions?