Today on the show, we’re pleased to welcome Dr. Todd Snyder, and he’ll be discussing the secret ingredients to achieving success in dentistry and generally in life. As a successful dentist, Todd is on a mission to assist other dentists in overcoming obstacles and fears. By teaching them new systems and skills, he hopes to empower them to achieve success. Todd will share his insights on stepping outside your comfort zone and expanding your business and personal life.
According to Dr. Todd, a positive mentality is the key to success. Many people have a neutral or reactionary mindset, which doesn’t lead to progress. However, it can be challenging to admit to having flaws or fears. By being honest with ourselves and proactively pursuing our goals, we can train our minds to think positively. A negative mindset can keep us stuck in a negative pattern, but by seeing problems as opportunities, we can change our brains’ chemistry and achieve success. Ultimately, success comes down to having a strong mindset and owning our growth journey. Stay tuned for more guidance on your path to success.
- [01:04] Common success barriers or problems when it comes to dentists
- [02:53] What got Todd in the space of improving himself
- [05:59] Why having the right mentality is important
- [08:33] Problems facing seasoned dentists and graduates
- [11:35] Ways and strategies to overcome fears
- [13:58] Why you need mentors in your growth journey
- [14:57] One thing as a dentist you can do tomorrow to get out of your comfort zone
- [16:42] Todd’s motivation
- [01:39] Think positive; problems are gifts. Laugh and smile to change your brain and body chemistry.
- [03:10] At the end of the day, everything comes back to you, and a weak mind won’t get you places.
- [04:21] More mentors and listening equals faster growth, mindset change, better skills, habits, and building beyond your dreams.
- [12:02] If you want to overcome your fears, you must have a commitment and drive to implement change.
- [15:37] Do what others don’t do or won’t do because that’s where you find success, and that’s where you stand apart from everyone else.
- Learn more about the All-Star Practice Growth Summit: https://www.allstardentalacademy.com/live-event
- To connect with Todd: https://www.drtoddsnyder.com/
About Alex Nottingham JD MBA
Alex is the CEO and Founder of All-Star Dental Academy®. He has authored the dental practice game-changer book “Dental Practice Excellence” and co-wrote a bestselling book with Brian Tracy. Alex has shared the stage with Michael Gerber (the author of “The E–Myth Revisited”), and lectures nationally and internationally to prestigious dental organizations. He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies upwards of $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.