Excellent customer service (or “patient service” if you prefer) is fundamental to providing an All-Star Patient Experience. And it isn’t just the patient that benefits. Join us as we explore the role of service in working with patients and how it benefits the team.
- How building rapport is directly related to service
- How providing excellent service makes the team’s job easier
- How rapport is the secret ingredient to an All-Star Patient Experience
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Dental Office Customer Service with Larry Guzzardo - August 24, 2018
- Radical Branding with Michael DiFrisco - July 15, 2018
- Maximum Energy: Fortify Your Day and Your Practice with Dr. Uche Odiatu - July 9, 2018