Choosing the wrong business partner can cost you your business! Really. You can go bankrupt from it or at the very least become an emotional wreck.
Consider these 10 questions posted by DentistryIQ:
- Is it a good idea financially?
- Why are you doing it?
- Can you share patients, decision-making, and income?
- Do you have an active practice?
- Will your facility support another doctor?
- Does your practice have good operating statistics?
- What is your practice philosophy?
- What is your financial philosophy?
- What are your expectations of a partner?
- Am I willing to go through the process of finding the right partner several times if necessary?
To read the full article, click here.
Remember to choose your partner wisely.