All-Star Dental Academy Lead Mastery Coach Eric Vickery is joined by guest Colin Carr of Carr Real Estate.
One of the biggest investments an independent dentist will make in their business is the physical space required for a practice. Colin Carr is a seasoned commercial real estate agent and speaks with All-Star Mastery Coach Eric Vickery on issues that must be considered.
- Why is commercial real estate so important to dentists? (or… how much is really on the line)
- Should you own or lease?
- What are some of the top mistakes dentists make with their office space?
- What kind of lease structure is best for a dental practice?
- How can dentists ensure they are not taken advantage of in their next transaction?
- What is the role of a real estate agent in a commercial deal?
For lease evaluations go to www.carr.us for a free evaluation for any situation, lease, buy, or renew.
About Coach Eric Vickery:
Eric holds a degree in business administration and brings a strong business and systems approach to his consulting. His initiation into the field of dentistry was in the area of office management. He managed dental practices for over ten years and has been consulting over 250 offices nationwide since 2001.
There are two main delivery systems that he utilizes, that of monthly coaching as well as virtual or on-site seminars. Through his coaching, Eric has been able to improve offices with his practice monitoring systems. He is an expert on case acceptance, verbal skills and the DISC personality profile. He has a passion for stopping cancellations, handling patient objections and asking patients for referrals/reviews. Further, he has vast expertise in financial arrangements, third party financing and eliminating dependence on insurance.