All-Star Dental Academy Lead Mastery Coach Eric Vickery is joined by Ted Cole, inventor and Founder of UV Angel., and Dr. Linda Lee, Chief Medical Affairs & Science Officer with UV Angel.
Eric and his guests discuss the development of UV Angel and its utility in healthcare for infection and pathogen control.
Questions we will discuss:
- Tell us about UV Angel
- Where did the idea come from?
- How long has it been in usage?
- What makes it safer than other systems?
- How much $? How does it help increase my business?
About Ted Cole, UV Angel Founder & original inventor:
In addition to developing UV Angel, Ted has 25 years experience in leadership roles in Information Technology. This includes:
1. Founding West Michigan’s first, all-Windows based, online service which focused on West Michigan’s 450 Churches & received a grant from the Pine Rest Foundation in recognition of its public-service value.
2. Serving as Director of Information Services & Director of Telecommunications for a large West Michigan Nonprofit that provides a wide array of health services, assisted living, & other services to the elderly.
3. Serving as Director of Information Systems for West Michigan’s largest privately held accounting firm, as well as serving several years on an international technology advisory board for Accounting Firms.
Also worth noting… Three of Ted’s innovations have been Senior Capstone projects for Grand Valley State University’s School of Engineering. His IT background really set a firm foundation, giving him the necessary skill sets and understanding to develop his proprietary ideas
About Dr. Linda Lee, Chief Medical Affairs & Science Officer with UV Angel:
Dr. Lee is a qualified public health professional with a focus on the relationship of opportunistic environmental pathogens. She graduated with a Bachelor’s in Environmental Health Science from Indiana State University. She earned a Master’s in Operations Management from the University of Arkansas – College of Engineering. She completed a Doctorate of Public Health in Occupational and Environmental Health from the University of Texas Health Science Center. Finally, she has an MBA with an emphasis in Healthcare Management. Dr. Lee is a certified indoor air quality manager. She has spent over 30 years in healthcare having previously worked for CH2M Hill, Waste Management Healthcare Solutions, Inc., the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and a founding member of Stericycle, Inc. She is a speaker and author of numerous peer reviewed journals/publications and three books published by the American Hospital Association.
About Coach Eric Vickery:
Eric holds a degree in business administration and brings a strong business and systems approach to his consulting. His initiation into the field of dentistry was in the area of office management. He managed dental practices for over ten years and has been consulting over 250 offices nationwide since 2001.
There are two main delivery systems that he utilizes, that of monthly coaching as well as virtual or on-site seminars. Through his coaching, Eric has been able to improve offices with his practice monitoring systems. He is an expert on case acceptance, verbal skills and the DISC personality profile. He has a passion for stopping cancellations, handling patient objections and asking patients for referrals/reviews. Further, he has vast expertise in financial arrangements, third party financing and eliminating dependence on insurance.