Have you been confused about how to use photography to help patients understand their clinical problems? Showing patients what’s going on inside their mouth is more powerful than simply telling them. Pictures can illustrate a condition that you could never accurately describe. It’s why a picture is worth a thousand words and why we strongly recommend using digital photography. Pointing to a problem area with a digital image makes any issue become immediately clear. Remember, for most patients, if it doesn’t hurt, it isn’t a problem. Showing patients a photo of their own dental issue lets them understand the need for even the most preemptive of treatment plans.
This study club session will help you…
- Know what pictures are necessary
- When to use pictures during a case presentation and hygiene visit
- Who should take pictures
- Learn how diagnostic photography can help with treatment acceptance and insurance reimbursement
He is a former Tony Robbins top coach and consultant, having worked with companies from $1 million to $100 million. His passion is to help others create personal wealth and make a positive impact on the people around them. Alex received his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida International University.
Latest posts by Alex Nottingham, JD, MBA (see all)
- Using Photography to Increase Treatment Acceptance - December 17, 2018
- Dental Preblocking with Larry Guzzardo - October 30, 2018
- Dental Teamwork with Dr. Todd Snyder - October 2, 2018